Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yes, I am Still Alive and Blogging. I swear

Hello kittens! Sorry the posts have been so random lately, hell its been down right sparse around here! I have not forgotten about this blog, or you awesome readers, I have just been too busy to think up any content. Sad but true. What have I been so busy doing? Well I am happy to say I have opened up my own little WAHM (work at home)business!!!! You may have seen my previous posts talking about how I had started crafting again, in particular making baby wrap carriers. Well they have taken off, EXPLODED, and I am now so busy I can barely think straight! Here is a photo update of my other little baby: Oh Sew Serendipitous!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OhSewSerendipitous








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment: