Monday, January 2, 2012

Motherhood Monday: Inspiring Images Of Mom's Around the World

Motherhood is such a source of power and pride for me! I love images of women and their children, particularly breastfeeding mamma's...but really any image depicting motherhood in general sets my heart aflutter! Motherhood comes in so many different, wonderful, and unique forms, I thought I would share some beautiful images of motherhood from around the world with you all today:



source

source

source

source
source

source
source
source

source

No matter if you have one, two, or many....motherhood is a beautiful thing

source


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. This moved me. Such beautiful mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. motherhood is the most beautiful thing in the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOVE this!!! The one w/ Jolie is one of my favorite images ever.

    ReplyDelete