Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Styles: The Back to School Edition



I love back to school time! I can't wait until Claire is old enough for her first day of Kindergarten, how exciting! Shopping for school supplies, picking out a special outfit, packing her first bag lunch and sticking a cute note inside it...SO CUTE! Even before I had Claire though I got all excited over back to school, I am a perpetual nerd and love school, new stationary, and the look of a clean sheet of paper in a new notebook, just waiting for my ideas! This weeks Sunday Styles is all about back to school cool!

source
source
source
source
source

and as an a little treat for you all here is a picture of me on my first day of school! Kindergarden a la 1985



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. cute back to school images i love the fox backpack!

    and adorable back to school 5 yr old you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I think I want that backpack for myself its so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete