Saturday, September 3, 2011

For the Love of All Things Fall!


I LOVE FALL! It's my favorite season of all because of:
  • orange and red leaves crunching under my feet
  • pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks
  • thanksgiving dinner
  • warm cozy sweaters
  • cool crisp mornings
  • HALLOWEEN!
  • scarfs, hats, mittens and ear muffs!
  • knitting
  • hot chocolate
  • cute rainboots with fun prints on them
  • visiting the pumpkin patch
  • the first time you see your breath in the air
  • the smell of decomposing leaves
  • watching birds fly south for the winter
What is your favorite season and why?

    Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

    3 comments:

    1. I'm a huge fan of fall myself. i love the nice cool air, wearing comfy sweaters and enjoying the color change.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Autumn hands down! For all these reasons and more!

      ReplyDelete
    3. One thing I really, really love about the blogland is the chance to experience vicariously the four seasons through the other bloggers. I haven't experienced the wonders of Fall yet, as we only have the "dry and rainy" seasons in our country. The colors are indeed breathtaking.

      ReplyDelete