Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fun!

Click here to join in on the fun!

1.   My favorite daily responsibility is: just tidying up from the night before, putting things back where they belong, straightening the house so that it is not perfect, but tidy. Lived in and happy.


2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is: washing the dishes! Ugh I hate it. Ryan keeps promising he will hook up our dishwasher, but it has yet to happen. Better be done by the time the babe is born! HINT! HNT! RYAN!


3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is: burgers and fries. LOVE  a good burger!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is: tacos as mentioned in this post 


5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is my brief stint at modeling. It was a lot of fun! I landed a couple watch ads and also got to work with some amazing artists. It was short lived, I am not a stick skinny model type girl and I have a lot of tattoos so work was limited for me...but man was it fun!



6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish: for peace on earth, peace on earth, peace on earth
  

7.  My biggest pet peeve is: mean, rude people. Why!?! WHY!? Life is too short!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about peace on earth AND a good burger :)

    ReplyDelete