Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Time for some Fill in the Blank Fun

1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is : I say dude way to much, and epic. Even worse I say "Dude! That was epic"...a lot. Oh yah and those things? I use these...way too much too.

2.  Today I am thankful for: the fact that the work week is over and I have no plans this weekend other then catching up on some blogggy/crafty stuff, napping lots, and eating yummy food. I am getting tired easy these days, feeling this 6 month prego belly more and more each day.

3.  My best friend is: well I am one of those annoying people who have more then one. I am still tight with my two childhood best friends, Kate and Corrina. I met them both in grade 5. But of course, my bestest friend in the whole world truly is my husband Ryan. 

4.  A quirky thing about me is: I will do all of the dishes, but never the cutlery. I hate washing cutlery. I go on regular cutlery washing protests.

5.  This weekend I: remember? Nap. Eat. Repeat. Blog a bit. Craft a bit. Nap. Eat. Repeat.

6.  Something that worries me is : Oh dear bringing a child into this messed up world. Last night I dreamed I had a torrid affair with Charlie Sheen, and that I suddenly looked at him and went "Oh my GOD! I can't have a baby girl, there are men like YOU in this world". Oh dear

7.  On my night stand you would find : a pile of books, seriously at least 2 usually more like 8. Currently it is a mix of pregnancy books and novels. Then there is my emergency box of crackers for 3am prego hunger pangs, some water, a disturbing amount of bobby pins, the Buddha statue Ryan bought me while we were in Bali, and some candles.
Thanks once again Lauren! Do you like filling in blanks? Then go join the fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I had an epic and a dude stage once to...it all ended when I called my mom dude and she was all, "I'm not a dude, why are you calling me a dude?". I guess people just don't like being called dude so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I once had a two hour long convo with a guy about all the different ways you could use/say dude....

    ReplyDelete