Because gratitude is the best attitude...
It really is amazing how much our attitudes shape our realities. Did you know that when you simply SMILE you send healing, positive vibrations to your entire body? It's true. Even when times are tough, there are always little things that we can all be grateful for. A smile from a stranger, making your bus on time, a good meal, a pet that loves us no matter what...or simply sunshine after days of rain. I have spent the past year of my life making a daily effort to stay positive, to speak positive, think positive, and act positive. And it is worth it! This week I am grateful for:
- a walk in the snow with my mother-in-law
- bubble baths
- being able to watch my belly rock and roll as the bug squirms
- having the bug respond to Ryan and I's gentle pokes
- the inspiration and motivation I am getting from Indie Business 3.0 and 30 Days of Lists
- coming home to mail form Violet Bella, my necklace arrived!!! The pacakging was so pretty and full of love it really brightened my day!
- winning my very first blog giveaway EVER! Yippy!!!!! Katelyn Demidow is an amazing photographer and I cant wait for her art to decorate my walls.
- the new female massage therapist at my work who said I can book in for a massage whenever I want. WORD! Free prenatal massage, this is one happy prego!
- carrying home a cupcake on the bus feeling oh so cute
- eating said cupcake
- licking the icing from the cupcake off my fingers
What are you thankful for this week kittens?
And a big helloooooooo if you are stopping by from the
lovely blog of Mz Maxabella Loves