It's time once again to take a break from the hustle and bustle of this world and to pause and reflect on what we are all grateful for. This week I am thankful for:
- my husband being home from Spain! Although he is working crazy long hours at least he works from home, even just hearing the click clack of his keyboard is comforting
- the massive pile of awesome new maternity clothes he brought me back from Spain! It is so great to have nice clothes that fit my growing belly....I feel so purdy! I may even have to do a fashion show post I love them all so much!
- creative inspiration! I am currently very much inspired by all things woodland and am so grateful for the ideas spilling around inside my head...there is nothing worse then being stuck in a creative rut!
- all of the positive feedback I have been getting on my owl buttons, thanks everyone! They are now available in the shop and are super cheap! Only $8 gets you some handmade love by mois, go grab yours
- feeling the bug move and squirm in my belly more then ever
- vanilla ice cream with chocolate lava cake
- two very supportive and loving childhood girlfriends I am feeling closer to more so now then ever.
- the surge of new Twitter followers, thanks for chekcing in fellow twitter peeps! And all the support from some lovely new Twitter/Facebook/Etsy pals xoxo
- those of you who have followed on Google Friend Connect over form the old blog, and new ones that have joined up....have you yet?
Tell me dear readers, I want to know, what are YOU thankful for?
|Pre-Bug in my belly days....ahhhhh skinny legs and Lychee Martinis. Oh how I miss you!|
Follow my blog with bloglovin