Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


It's time once again to take a break from the hustle and bustle of this world and to pause and reflect on what we are all grateful for. This week I am thankful for:

  • my husband being home from Spain! Although he is working crazy long hours at least he works from home, even just hearing the click clack of his keyboard is comforting
  • the massive pile of awesome new maternity clothes he brought me back from Spain! It is so great to have nice clothes that fit my growing belly....I feel so purdy! I may even have to do a fashion show post I love them all so much!
  • creative inspiration! I am currently very much inspired by all things woodland and am so grateful for the ideas spilling around inside my head...there is nothing worse then being stuck in a creative rut!
  • all of the positive feedback I have been getting on my owl buttons, thanks everyone! They are now available in the shop and are super cheap! Only $8 gets you some handmade love by mois, go grab yours
  • feeling the bug move and squirm in my belly more then ever
  • vanilla ice cream with chocolate lava cake
  • two very supportive and loving childhood girlfriends I am feeling closer to more so now then ever.
  • the surge of new Twitter followers, thanks for chekcing in fellow twitter peeps! And all the support from some lovely new Twitter/Facebook/Etsy pals xoxo
  • those of you who have followed on Google Friend Connect over form the old blog, and new ones that have joined up....have you yet?

Tell me dear readers, I want to know, what are YOU thankful for?

Pre-Bug in my belly days....ahhhhh skinny legs and Lychee Martinis. Oh how I miss you!

Follow my blog with bloglovin


http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. yes-fashion show, yes please!love that white and whimsical shirt btw! I'm currently thankful for my evaluation break right now
    Corrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to Maxabella's bloghop. Your blog is lovely. So glad to have discovered you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your husband are waaay too adorable. I love it. So cute. And you are great.

    http://adailyolive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog but great post. Hope you do decide to do a fashion shoot post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful couple you are. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your husband must know your tastes well to buy you lovely clothes..that you adore! Lovely top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm thankful that I found your blog today :) It's gorgeous!

    Great reasons to be thankful. You look so purdy too in that pic with your bump - hope you enjoy all your new clothes.

    Following you now on google friend connect and twitter.

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete