1. I am: a lover not a hater, daydreamer, crafter, doodler, nature lover, gardener, cuddler, cat lover, wanna be seamstress, wife, soon to be mother, caring friend, loud talker, nervous chatter, movie lover, semi-world traveler (must do more!), romantic girly girl with a tomboy, tattooed twist
2. The bravest thing I have ever done was: pack up and fly off to India at the tender age of 21, with my BFF, less then a month after September 11th. Everyone told us we were "insane to get on an airplane" but we did it, and it was one of the greatest adventures of my life. The second bravest thing would be packing up all of my belongings and moving to Toronto without ever even have seen a single picture. Also a great adventure.
3. I feel prettiest when: it is late spring early summer and I can go barefoot in peasant skirts and tanktops with my ginormous sunglasses with sunkissed skin. I also feel prettiest when i am travelling. I dress just for me, in comfy hippy, travel clothes. With lots of floaty feminie layers.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is: worry. About everything. I am a worrier, guess I shoud have added that to the list up there! I worry about life, my husband, my friends, work, craft projects, the baby.....I have to actively work on controlling my brain and its runaway thoughts. I tend towards the obsessive thinking patterns more then i would like.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is: KIM CHI SOUP AND SQUIDY PANCAKES! Korean food, I love it! And yes folks, squidy pancakes. With lots of chives and a yummy dipping sauce OMG it is TO DIE FOR! Followed closely by Okonomiyaki, the Japanese form of said d-lish pancake....mmmmmmmm covered in Japanese mayo and bonito flakes. YUM!
6. The way to my heart is: through good food, good love, and good thoughts
7. I would like to join: sign up for rather, La's Indie Business 3.o online course...I hope it will push me to work harder and take what I love to a new level. But I am kinda scared too! Should I do it? Have you?