Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday Party Brainstorming

WOW! You guys can you believe that in just over two weeks from now Claire will be ONE!?!?! The bug, the bug will be a whole year old! I am just floored. What a magical journey this has been so far. I feel like I have grown so much, learned so much, and matured so much. Claire has made me a better person. I can't imagine my life without her in it! We are about to leave for our family vacation to SAN DIEGO to celebrate her birthday just as a little family, but I am planning a party for when we get back. CIRCUS THEMED! Minus the clowns, because I mean really...who really likes clowns anyways. OK dont answer that. But they scare the shit out of me! LOL! At any rate here are some pinterest finds that have inspired me so far:







No comments:

Post a Comment