Thursday, January 12, 2012

I DID IT! YAHOOOOOOOO!

Today I am thankful for FINALLY getting my license! Yup that is right. I am 31 years old and I just got around to doing this. Its a long drawn out story as to why, and that part doesn't matter. What does matter is that I DID IT! I passed my road test on Tuesday and I have never ever in all my life felt such FREEDOM! Claire and I can do whatever we want, whenever we want. It is absolutely delicious!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. Woot woot!! Good for you! Enjoy your new found freedom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Don't feel bad for waiting - not everyone rushes out at 16 to get their license. ;)

    (PS - where are you from? That license looks VERY different than any I've seen - or are you holding something else?)

    ReplyDelete