Friday, September 9, 2011

For the Love of La Le Phunts (AKA Elephants)

Have I ever told you I LOVE Elephants. I am kind of obsessed with them and therefore I have to buy anything Elephant themed and now have quite the collection. It started with me reading the book White Bone, and then I travelled to India where I actually got to TOUCH ONE! Here is a picture of me at 21 giggling with joy as I pet a baby La Le Phunt (that is what we call them in my house)


And then I RODE ONE! Ai Yai Yai!


Did you know that the trunk of a La Le Phunt statue must MUST be facing a door or it is bad luck? Their raised trunk brings freshness, new beginnings, prosperity, and luck into your home. I have a wee little army of La Le Phunts in my house. Here are some pictures of my collection











Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment