Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Fashion Week: Better Late then Never

OK so I am a couple days late into this, and may not be able to do it everyday with Claire...but I lovvvvve fall fashion so I had to give this a whirl! Ryan just got back from Italy and bought me some treats at Zara while there, so perfect timing for my first Fall Fashion Week post! If I look a little blurghish or #$&*! in these photos I apologize, oh...no, wait...I don't. That is life with a newborn. I AM TIRED GUYS




Wrap: Zara
T-Shirt: Zara
Dreamcatcher Necklace: Aldo Accessories
Skinny Leg Jeans: Calvin Klein
Tired Face: Baby Claire
Mussy Hair: Rainy Day



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments:

  1. Love the wrap! Very nice and it looks warm. I'm a fashion mistake waiting to happen. I rely on my 10 year old daughter's sense of style to get dressed in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. frankly its a miracle if I get out of my yoga pants, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with ponchos/wraps this season, and yours is no exception! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wrap!! Very fall like and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never! I love your wrap and necklace. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much ladies! Ur sweet words helped pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your whole get-up. Awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete