Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Styles: Bridal Shower Bash!

 For this week's Sunday Styles (things I love) I thought I would share photos of the bridal shower I threw for my best friend! Consider it a Bridal Shower visual how to post!

First off you need a theme! This one was shabby chique gramma cool
I filled vintage teacups with the brides favorite candy, JELLY BELLIES!
What is a bridal shower without petite sandwiches made with love?!
Small little touches can make a big impression, like birds perched on teapots
Fresh cut flowers must be EVERYWHERE!
And don't forget the importance of party games! Might I suggest a round of toilet paper brides?

Have you ever thrown a bridal shower? Have a found memory from yours? Unique family traditions> Do share!

PS: Don't forget to click here to vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! No sign up needed, just a simple click to vote! Thank you so very much xoxoxo
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I just love it! I'm having a mad hatter themed bridal shower!!! Those sandwiches look amazing, what's in them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there was a whole mix! Marscapone cheese and cherries were yummy! Traditional cucumber sandwhiches with the crusts cut off, lemon and dill cream cheese. Egg salad, tuba salad..on and on and on!

    ReplyDelete