Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fun Time!

Click HERE to join the fun on Laurens blog!
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person): currently a whatever time of day baby Claire gives me a break kind of person

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are I can't get Pandora in Canada anymore, LAME
3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Paul Simon "Graceland" and Led Zeppellin "Kashmir" and Beck "Looser"

4.  My favorite pattern is: polka dots or floral patterns

5.  My favorite perfume is   Angel or CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle (although I dont wear any perfume now that I am breastfeeding)

6.  Rules are meant to be broken

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  ... and "nip it in the butt" yup I use it way to much and I say it wrong too, Im special



PS: Don't forget to click here to vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! No sign up needed, just a simple click to vote! Thank you so very much xoxoxo
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment