Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: The 1 Month Countdown Outfit

 It's May 4th today. MAY 4TH! You know what that means? Only one month until my baby is due, one freaking month! OMG! I am so excited and nervous and fluttery and wowed all at the same time. I am twitterpated! To celebrate the final countdown I decided to wear some special jewelery today, my "moon" set: a HUGE white circle pendant and my moonstone ring my BFF gave me years back for my birthday. I adore anything to do with the moon, especially fitting right now as I look like I may have swallowed the moon:





Not the most exciting of "Wardrobe" posts I know, Im all about comfort these days as not much fits me. But I feel pretty and bursting with baby on this special day! Just wanted to share that with you kittens

Peace, love, and pickles!



4 comments:

  1. I have never seen twitterpated used outside of a novel. I have no idea why it tickles me so much to see it on a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe its a good word, it always makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful belly and I LOVE that ring!

    ReplyDelete