Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankfull Thursday

Today is another one of those days where I really have to force myself to write this...not that I am in such a horrible place, but I do have a lot on my mind. And it is distracting to say the least. As many of your know from reading here I am still playing doge ball with my placenta. It is very low, classified as too low to birth vaginally and I have since been referred out to an OBGYN for their opinion on the matter. I meet with them later today and will no more info going forwards from there. At any rate it is looking more and more like a scheduled c-section for the bug and I...especially since I am still spotting. It is worrying to say the least, any form of spotting during pregnancy. Especially when it means I may have to have a c-section earlier then I would like and Ryan is still traveling for work. So here I am, trying to focus on the bright side and look at the little things I have to be thankful for amidst all of this stress and confusion:

  • getting the bugs welcome home outfit together, seeing it laid out and all matchy matchy and cute made my heart happy
  • sharing a pot of tea with my midwife during the home visit, I am so grateful that I chose to use a team of midwives and for all of the support they have given me
  • being on mat leave early. I was criticised by some for starting my mat leave 4 weeks early but given all that is going on right now it would appear as if I knew just what my body was going to need. I couldn't imagine having to work through all of this. I am so unbelievably tired these days and the spotting is really nagging on my brain
  • having the time to craft again. it has served as a welcome distraction and I missed keeping my hands busy
So that's it. My tiny but powerful list of things to be grateful for. Tell me kittens, what are your grateful for this week?


Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! No sign up needed, just a simple click to vote! Thank you so very much xoxoxo
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you and the baby that everything will go great!! <3

    ReplyDelete