Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meet the May Sponsors: Part 2

Hello there! I am Stephanie of The Quiet Life of Violet. I am a 26 years old cancer survivor and wife, soon to be a stay at home momma, lover of lists, the little things in life and all things crafty! Follow along with me as I blog about my pregnancy, upcomming motherhood, healthy living, and my adventures in creating natural body care products.

I'm Melissa from The Scarlet Cardinal.  I grew up in Chicago in the land of deep dish pizza, Midwest hospitality, and Da' Bears.  Although I will always miss the Windy City, I am currently living in the City of Brotherly Love: Philadelphia.  I am a Student Affairs professional and love my job even though it involves living on a college campus--yes, I live with a bunch of 18 year olds.  Don't worry--I have my own apartment and my only roommates are my husband, Sean, and fuball, Louie. I love to blog about my adventures in Philadelphia, (these mainly involve food), and experiments in being domestic.  Wine is a common subject over in my neck of the woods, so hopefully you'll stop by and join me in a glass!

Hello Searching for Serendipity followers! My name is Dallas from SewIndy and I'm so happy to be sponsoring Kami's blog this month! I live in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta with my wonderful fiance and our little dog coco. I love to create, sew, connect, shop, and support. I started sewing last year on a whim and haven't stopped since, I love making coffee cozys, crayon cozys, Indy Earrings and much more! A few months after I started sewing I decided to start a blog and then I joined Indie Biz 3.0 and learned sooo much. Now I'm working on building my business on Etsy in hopes to one day quit my day job to live the handmade dream!


Hi there my name is Camille and  I'm a dready haired, artsy-fartsy, Christian, hooping, preschool teaching doggy mama! I make clothes, jewelry, and paintings out of recycled materials, which I sell on etsy! Come laugh at my sunshine filled life and follow along on my blog !













PS: Don't forget to click here to vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! No sign up needed, just a simple click to vote! Thank you so very much xoxoxo
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment: