Thursday, May 19, 2011

Introducing: Claire Isobella Fasan


The Bug has arrived! It`s a ladybug, my little Claire. It was a difficult birth for both of us. I am slowly recovering from surgery and some blood loss, as is Claire who has spent the past few days in the Neo-Natal Care Unit. It is quite the long story and I will share with you all, including many more photos, after we have had some time to rest. For now I just wanted to tell you all the baby, mom and dad are all doing well and madly in love.


Peace, love, pickles, and cute little baby grunts




9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful family!! so so so happy ya'll are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look extremely happy, and I'm extremely happy for you! She is a dream girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Rest up, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is stunning and you look great! Congratulations. I loooove the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Claire! Welcome to the world - I know it's scary but it's filled with awesome people too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Earthside Claire. What an achievemet for you all. You enjoy the adventure, clever girl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what an adorable family!! Welcome, lil baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only just found your lovely blog :)
    Congratulations on your beautiful little girl, you look so happy, I look forward to the gorgeous photos to come :)
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete