First off I would like to thank you for the kind comments on last weeks post. I am feeling better about the whole situation this week and am no longer obsessing on the issue. My placenta will either move, or not move...I don't have much say in the matter and my midwife is by my side the whole way. I am still praying for a natural birth, and if you feel so inclined say a lil something to who/whatever you believe in for the bug and I.
This week I am thankful for many things, but the biggest thing by far is my husband quitting smoking! Even with a chronic lung condition, the crazy man still smoked! He has tried to quit no less then 20 times, and always failed....but now he has some pretty big incentive to quit:
Other reasons to be thankful include:
- the fact that my entire house smells like bacon right now.....mmmmmm.....bacon. the hubz is cooking perogies for dinner
- discovering Nag Champa incense again, it is DEVINE! Mind you it is kind of competing with the bacon right now, and the mix isn't the greatest. I am cheering for team bacon
- puppy dog time! I got to spend a day in the sun with my Aunts 10 month old Lab/Rottweiler Shady and she always brightens my day and makes me smile. She also pees herself every time she sees me and licks my belly non stop....I think she knows Im prego lol!
- I want to thank, no WORSHIP whoever invented the Bopy Total Body Pillow! I have resisted buying a pregnancy pillow this entire time, but after two nights in a row of less then 3 hours sleep I had to admit defeat. THE SMARTEST CHOICE IVE MADE IN WEEKS! I finally slept and was able to be comfortable! Can I get an AMEN!?
- Last but not least I have met some amazing bloggers/crafters in the past few months and thanks to their generosity I have a HUGE giveaway coming to the blog Friday and I am so SO SO thankful for each item that was donated and for the bloggers that are participating. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
What are you thankful for this week?
PS: If you have a moment please click here to vote for my blog on Circle of Moms, I'm up for the " Top 25 Pregnancy Blogs" and voting runs until May 18th....the bug and I thank you!!! xoxoxox