|Head on over to Laurens blog to join in on the fun!|
2. I am : bitchy by nurture not nature
3. I am not: one of those prego's that is in a rush "to get thins thing outta me"...I don't get that?! I have been reading of so many women being induced at 34, 35, or 36 weeks because they aren't "comfy" any more. Honestly, I got news for you: YOU ARE GROWING A HUMAN BEING INSIDE YOU! It aint gonna be comfy, and nor is learning how to breastfeed/mother. Deal with it, and ENJOY the miracle of being pregnant and feeling your child move inside you. Ahem, ok I will step off my soap box now.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words: loving, loved, and love filled
5. Something I'm really cheap about is: jewelery and sunglasses. I cant justify spending hundreds of dollars on either when I can find great options at a thrift store or, in the case of jewelry, make my own!
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is: cardigans and purses! I live in cardigans and love me a well constructed purse
7. I would trade a night of good sleep for Ryan coming home early from this business trip in a heartbeat
(and trust me coming from a nearly 32 week prego that means a lot lol!)