Monday, March 14, 2011

Motherhood Monday: A Photo Post

I decided to do something a little different for this weeks post. I am really burnt out these days. Between blogging, crafting, Indie Biz, 30 Days of Lists, working full time, AND being 28 weeks pregnant...well frankly I am pooped and my brain is a mushy pile of hormones. So today, I am keeping it simple and telling you about a great DAY I had with a fellow crafty/blogger/prego friend, Maryam of Pamplemousse1981.

We exchanged some crafty gifts. I made her a quilted bib with matching burp cloth


and she silk screened me this adorable onesie! I cant wait to see my bug in it


We went to a North Vancouver local's hangout for fresh made doughnuts



Went on a stunning hike, with us prego's huffing and puffing our way up the hill


Played with an adorable muddy faced puppy, my Aunts dog Shaddy


And enjoyed the rewarding view at the end


In other news, my belly button is slowly turning itself inside out, and it kinda hurts!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love the photo of the two of you together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i'd wear both of the gifts that you exchanged... maybe not the bib... but something made with the fabric! that deer onesie is CUTE!

    2. the photo of the two of you is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but darlin you would look so cute with a bib! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! What a fun day! Congrats on your baby! Can't wait to read more about that. Thanks so much for linking up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete