Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: The Best Music Videos Addition

This is the last Tuesday Tunes post for a few weeks as I turn my attention over to a new blog feature: Tattoo Tuesdays! More info on that coming soon, but for now...in honor of this being the last Tuesday Tunes for a bit I wanted to share with you a few of what are in my opinion the best music videos out there!

This video has Christopher Walken busting a groove, how can you go wrong!? Not only is it a great song but this video just cracks me up everytime I watch it.


Ramona Falls makes some of the most creative music videos I have ever seen. This one in particular is a musical work of art


Although an old song/video "Just" by Radiohead will always be on my top 5 list of all time best music videos. I remember when this first came out when I was a teenager and all of the theories circling around as to what the guy says at the end...never did figure that one out


Now I know Rammstein isnt for everyone, but I do love me some heavy music from time to time and this music video is EPIC! Snow White with a twist, trust me just watch! STUNNING!


And to end on a completely different note we have Bjork and "It's Oh So Quiet", this video always makes me happy. It is colorful and full of energy!



And just for fun I had to toss this one in:



Don't forget to scroll down and check to see if you won the "Beloved" give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment