Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Musical Chicken Soup for the Soul on a Rainy Day

It has been raining here, a lot. And when I say a lot I really mean it. It is gray and wet and cold and I am sick of it and looking forward to spring! I have always been affected by the weather, and as much as I love Vancouver I hate being sopped in by rain/clouds/fog/gray. So lately I have been watching this video A LOT as it is all about SUNSHINE! Glorious, wonderful, positive, happy sunshine! And I think we can all use that from time to time. So for this weeks "Tuesday Tunes" it is just one video, one song, by one artist. I hope it will inspire you to live your day a little bit more positively and put a bounce in your step. It always works for me.



I am posting this the night before, after coming home from a long wet and thoughtful walk in the rain. Im cooking up some Cambells Tomato soup and recalling a time when I was so poor that I lived off the stuff for a month. Breakfast, lunch and dinner its no joke. You would think Id hate the stuff, but I dont. It is chicken soup for my soul, reminding me to be grateful for the little things. Like warm soup in my belly. What little things are you thankful for?

PS: If yall are getting sick of the Franti videos I apologize...I am obsessed! But I really do believe he is good for the soul!\


Peace, love and pickles my darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment