Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab: well my first response was my husband and my two katz! But they are "things" so I would have to say....oh jeez I can't get past my husband and the katz!!!

2. A smell I really like is: orange and lavender! Orange really wakes me up and lavender is so peaceful and pretty

3. Something you might not know about me is: that I obsessively worry, like a lot. It is something I have been trying to change about myself for a long time now

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are: bloglovin, twitter, facebook, and polyvore

5. This weekend I will: officially start my baby registries, create more tattoo inspired embroidery pieces, watch a lot of LA Ink while I work on said pieces, and hopefully catch up on household chores that el prego here hasn't had the energy for

6. Nothing makes me happier than: my husband. Nothing even comes close to him

Now go on over to Laurens blog and join in on the fun!

Additional "Fill in the Blank" posts can be found by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment