Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Styles: Retro Christmas Chique

Now that I have a daughter I have never been more excited about Christmas! I find myself thinking back to some of the Christmases from  my childhood, which really were very retro cool! My grandparents were very much stuck in the 1950's and had the coolest old decorations.To this day retro looking holiday decor always makes me think fondly of time spent with them. Here are some favorites of mine





It simply isn't Christmas in our house until we have watched the Ruldoph claymation 
at least three times!

source

I love LOVE everything about this Christmas tree stand and WANT IT! MINE!

source

Old school Christmas baubles like this make my heart happy!

source
Love the Grinch too! Look at this sweet little Whoozit face, doesn't she just melt your heart?


Meow! Merry Christmas everyone xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment