Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Styles: Big Love For Short Hair

I recently chopped off all my hair, and I am loving it! So much easier to maintain and keep Claires grubby little fingers out of. Don;t get me wrong, I love long hair too...but short hair is just so much fun! It feels liberating to whack off all of that dead weight and sport a funky short hair-do. Here are some short hair styles that I think are super chique and stylish


source
source

source

source
And in case you are curious....here is a peak at my new hair cut :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. I live in Aussie, and yesterday was a stinker so decided to cut mine...it was longish, gosh it feels great!! a bob but v.short at the back, I love it! x x I love showers and baths and hated washing my hair, now it's lovely and light! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete