Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday


 Because Gratitude is the Best Attitude...

It's time once again to pause and appreciate the little things in life, the simple things that make life beautiful. What are you thankful for kittens? This week I am thankful for:

  • the dark rich brown color of freshly turned dirt in my garden, waiting for fresh planted herbs
  • Lil Ms Claire has started sleeping for 4 hour stretches at night, HOORAY!
  • freshly died hot pink hair that makes me feel like a funky mamma! Ill post pictures soon, I promise!
  • the children's section at the public library. A quiet place to nurse Claire, meet other moms and get great baby development books
  • gifts in the mail! This week I received a lovely package from Maryam of Pamplemousse1983 full of treats for Claire and I. Will do a "mail day" post soon, I just love snail mail don't you?
  • breastfeeding Claire outside by the pool in our lovely garden, listening to the birds chirp

Life truly is beautiful, if you stop to smell the roses 
every once in awhile!


PS: Don't forget to click here to vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! No sign up needed, just a simple click to vote! Thank you so very much xoxoxo
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment