Having a child makes you so very thankful for all of the simple things in life. This week I am thankful for:
- the dappled sunshine that filters through the tree leaves and dances on Claire's face
- a fresh and delicious Spanish/Italian inspired breakfast shared with my hubz while Claire naps soundly in her playpen
- the sound of my 13 year old cats purr as she curls up near Claire for a nap, protecting her in her sleep
- discovering that the premie onsie Claire once wore no longer fits her, yay to chubby cheeks
- quite time spent breastfeeding Claire, stroking her head, and gazing into her eyes as Poppa reads her a story
- family dinners with Claire, the hubz and his parents as we cheer on the 'Nucks and eat BBQ summertime burgers
- those precious moments when I can steal away for a long, hot, lingering shower knowing Claire is being cared for
- the fact that tomorrow my baby girl will be 1 month old! I can't believe it!
Tell me kittens, what are YOU thankful for?
Hello and hugs to all of you stopping by from the link-up over on Maxabella Loves, thanks for visiting!