Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet the May Sponsors : Part 1

I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter and indie fashion lover :)  I post outfits and ponder life experiences in my blog, as well as chronicle the adventure of making my next set of recordings.  I am at present making an EP with producer Saul Simon Macwilliams- who regularly works with indie greats Jenny Owen Youngs, Gregory and the Hawk, and Chris Garneau, and who is also currently a touring member of Ingrid Michealson's band.
I've studied music composition, toured the northeast, and released an album last year!  (You can download some of those songs for free on my bandcamp page.)  But I have tons of diverse interests not including music.  I LOVE reading blogs about crafts, DIY, vintage fashion and lifestlyle.  I find so much inspiration in them, and I hope to spread myself wider in terms of the projects I'm involved with in the next couple months!


Hi there my name is Jo and I blog over on My Pangaloon! I am a crafty, thrifty miss, who has a penchant for creating my own things for my girls, and my home. I am surrendering to my crafty tendencies, and embracing life on a shoe- string budget. I try to live lightly on the Earth, and have dreams of living in a yurt off-grid.

I see my blog as a creative canvas, where I can discuss my passion for handmade. I love blogging because it connects me with so many generous and talented people, and inspires me to raise the bar on my own creativity.


Hey! I’m Polly. Pixie Mama Crafts is my creative space where I sell some of my goodies! From handmade clothing, hair accessories, to jewellery and one of a kind art work – there’s a little bit of everything for sale! I love to try my hands at new projects all the time, and love to create beautiful things. I believe in making my goods affordable to all... I know myself how hard it is to live on a tight budget. So I wanted to keep my goods at a price that won’t break the bank! At Pixie Mama Crafts you can treat yourself without feeling guilty. You can also find me blogging about my crafty endeavours and daily life at Pixie Mama – I’d love for you to stop by and say hello!

I'm Kenzie and I am currently attending Rhode Island School of Design.Strokes of Serendipity is a blog full of inspiration, DIYs and is a place to share my life as a textiles student. I began blogging as a way to collect and share inspiration but it has become a familiar and happy place for me to share my life and start developing myself as an artist along with a little silly stuff thrown in. Aside from blogging, I love playing guitar, thrifting and drinking lots of tea.







Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment