- reconnecting with an old friend, I treasure my friendships new and old!
- the way my cat rolls over on to his belly to say hello when I come home from work
- that my husband has canceled one of his business trips during the month of April so that he can be home to help me prepare for the birth...LOVE THAT MAN!
- for pinching my pennies so that we could take a fun "babymoon" vacation in Seattle and shop, eat, laugh, and play (picture update post coming soon!)
- my fantabulous new stroller I bought in Seattle, it is so FREAKING CUTE! It is set up in our living room and we keep taking turns zooming around the house with it...sometimes with one of the cats in it. They don't find this anywhere near as entertaining as we do
- last but not least I am SO SO SO thankful, happy, and proud of my new blog look/layout and all the help I got from Maryam of Pamplemousse1983
Hello to everyone stopping by from MaxaBella's, I love your sweet comments and kind words....the BEST link up party ever!
PS: While your here grab one of my new blog buttons! xoxo