Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fun and ROAD TRIP TIME!!!!!!

Click here to join the fun!!!
 
1.   My most prized possession is:ooooof this is a toughy! There are a few things that are really important to me! I guess if I had to narrow it down, like my house was on fire or something, I would want to grab all my photo albums and my old journals. Memories are very important to me. But as far as possessions I simply love there are a few: my grandmothers sewing machine, her hairbrush, and her vintage teacups, and also my wedding rings

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be: Id say 28 or 29, the last years of my twenties I really came into my own. I wouldn't go younger then that as emotionally I was a wreck and at times quite the binge drinker. Lets say 29! I really had a great time maxin my last year of being twenty-something! (But honestly, 30 is pretty awesome too!)

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is: starting off at the Farmers Market on a sunny saturday morning buying fresh produce and veggie plants. Coming home to plant those veggies and then enjoy a healthy meal we bought from the market in our garden. Followed by a swim in our pool, a nap, and then lots of crafting and creating. Ahhhhhhhh summer! I cant wait!

4.  My outlook on life is: that if something makes us smile it is good for us. Its really that simple I think. Surround yourself with happy/positive things, people, and sounds and you will be a happier and more positive person. Surround yourself with things that cast a negative vibe or people that emotionally drain you....and you will be emotionally drained and miserable. True story

5.  If you want to annoy me, just: be passive aggressive. I really hate passive aggressive people!

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to: ice cream. If there is a tub of ice cream in the house el prego here will eat the whole damn thing

7.  When dressing for the day one should: lay out their outfit on the bed, matching socks, underwear, jewelery and shoes to it. I love doing this!! I cant wait to do this for my child, ooooooh I REALLY hope the bug is a GIRL!
 
 
OK and that's it that's all folks! I am off to Seattle for the weekend with Ryan WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I am super excited, I love road trips almost as much as I love ice cream. OK actually more because I can eat ice cream in the car, while on a road trip. BONUS! But seriously, we are staying in a lovely hotel with an indoor pool, close to Pike Place Market. I cant wait to float weightless, my back will love having this baby weight lifted for a bit! And taking pictures, ohhhhh to wander around a new city and take pictures. LOVE! I am not abondoning you all though my lovelys, I have some posts scheduled for while I am away so check back on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is the start of a new weekly feature "Sunday Styles"!!
 
Peace, love, and pickles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment