Because gratitude is the best attitude...
1) finding the courage (and money) to sign up for Indie Buisness 3.0!!! I really feel I need a push to see if this whole blogger/crafter thing is going to go anywhere and so here I go...pushing myself. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
2) the to die for apple turn overs I have found at the cafe near my work. Nom! Nom! Nom! I swear this kid loves the carbs, I think I am going to give birth to a pastry puff
3) I am so grateful that the bug is ok, I had a fall the other day. I was hiking in the Canyon and hit some snow.ice and down went el prego! Like a sack of potatoes. Gave me quite the scare, and I was sore for a few days, but the bug and I are A-OK! PHEW!
4)Hearing my babies heartbeat yesterday. I will never get tired of that part of the midwife visits! I look forward to it each and every time, whoosh! whoosh! whoosh!
5) My awesome team of midwives. I am so grateful that I have their support and encouragement...I couldn't imagine not having a midwife! The time and attention given in each and every session is truly a blessing for any mom to be.
6) Hitting a whopping 178 pounds, and not even batting an eyelash when I saw the scale. Being pregnant does wonders for your sense of body image! LOL suddenly I panic if the weight hasn't gone UP in a while. I remember at one point I didn't gain a single pound for nearly 4 weeks and I was WORRIED! Wow, so refreshing eh? It really is liberating actually, taking a back seat and letting your body do what it has to do. Naturally. That is a true testament of faith, hope and love. I am madly in love with my life producing body right now. THANK YOU!
7) Each and every comment this wee lil blog of mine gets. Every morning I sit down with a cup of tea and read your kind thoughts, inspiring words, silly jokes, and random thoughts and I LOVE THEM ALL! Thank you
What are you thankful for this week????
PS: I am linking up to Maxabella Loves as well, hello if you stopped by from there! And if not, well go join the fun!