Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday



It's time once again to look to the positive things in life...something I think we all need more practice at! This week I am grateful for:

  • Having my husband home for two whole weeks before he left for his big Spain trip. Although I will miss him terribly I am trying to just focus on how much love, cuddles, back rubs and yummy food he showered me with while he was in town! He takes such good care of the bug and I
  • having exciting fun girly plans to look forward to! Rather then do my weirdo winter hibernate thing, I am reaching out to my gal pals. This weekend I have a date with my Corrina-bo-beena to see a girly movie and sip yummy tea
  • and on that note...I am thankful I have friends I can reach out to!
  • I am thankful for a sudden burst of inspiration to get my Etsy shop back up and running!
  • a lot of that inspiration is thanks to copious amount of time spent watching LA Ink, thanks Kat Von D. You may be engaged to a sleazebag, but I still think you are pretty f'ing rad!



No comments:

Post a Comment