Friday, February 25, 2011
1. I am currently obsessed with: all things "woodland" themed, lol, in case you hadn't already noticed. Owls, deer, mushrooms, trees, birds...I guess I am going through outdoor withdrawal. We are in a HUGE cold snap here at the moment. I miss running around in the woods taking photos!
2. Today I am: going to go out and buy the supplies needed for the first Indie Business 3.0 class project, and I am SO EXCITED!
3. The age I am is: 30 and the age I feel is: pretty much 30. Before I got pregnant I felt way younger then I was, but now reality is catching up to me. Also the aches and pains of being 26 weeks prego can make yah feel old, lol.
4. My favorite place is my craft table. It is my space, 100% me, and full of fun things to look at, play with, make things, and day dream. I spend nearly all my time there when I am home
5. Something I have been procrastinating about is: getting my husband to follow up with me on the lessons my driving instructor has been giving me. Yes folks, I am 30 years old and still learning how to drive...but anyways Ryan is supposed to be doing lessons in addition to my teacher ones. And well, we haven't in a while because I don't want to fight lol!
6. The last thing I purchased was some baby clothes from a consignment store that were 75% off, WOOOOOT!
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it is so us. It has a very distinct style to it, and themes in the rooms. Our living room has an Asian flair to it with lots of red accents. The bedroom is very romantic with a GIANT Gustav Klimt picture hanging above the bed, and the office/craft room/bugs room/Ryan's closest is so full of us! It is about to explode and we will run out of room soon, but it is lived in and full of love.