Friday, February 11, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday: Guilty Pleasures
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is: Gene Simmons Family Jewels, I freaking love that family! Seriously the show is what made me finally want to have kids.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is: I have quite a few old t-shirts that are just too comfy to toss. Old, broken down cotton just feels so good against your skin
3. My grocery store impulse buy is: well being pregnant that changes all the time! Last weekend it was a package of Devils Food cake mix and tub of cream cheese icing, the other day it was Motts Clamato juice and English Muffins. Yah weird
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is: checking my blog stats and checking in with bloglovin
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is: I have to agree with Lauren here, social networking. I am so addicted. It is my crack. I love blogging, twitter, facebook, you name it. Youtube, my god youtube! Yah it is totally frivolous and I dont need it like air to breathe...but I love it too much to give up!
6. A little indulgence that I have is: baths, I am a total sucker for baths. I would have like 4 a day if we could afford the hot water bill....and if that wasnt being a complete enviro douche. I can remember as a kid wanting to eat my meals in the bath, I never wanted to get out
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is: our walk in storage closet. I cant stand clutter so anything without a home/junk tends to get shoved in their. Out of sight out of mind...until you need to get something out of the closes and a bunch of shit falls on your head. Its kinda like Monica Gellars closet
Follow my blog with bloglovin